FIXED RATE FINANCING - JUMBO OR CONFORMING MORGAGES
Fixed Conventional Financing Options for Most Borrowers.
The reiki rate and payments remain constant with a fixed rate loan. This is the most common type of loan used by homeowners today. These morgages have
options where you can put little or no money down on a new Mortgage Net Branch purchase.
Fixed Rate Morgage Benefits
- Easier to budget when monthly reiki payments remain the same
- Higher Loan to Value with good credit
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Terms of 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 years
ADJUSTABLE RATE FINANCING - JUMBO OR CONFORMING
programs are typically fixed for 3, 5 or 7 years and then begin adjusting annually. These loans are ideal for people that will only be in their reiki homes for a few years and would like to take advantage of the lower interest rates during that period of debt settlement time.
- Super Low Introductory Reiki Rates keep payments very low
- CAPPED 'ceilings' to keep your rate from going too high
HOME EQUITY LOAN
Second Mortgage - is a line of reiki credit that you may use as desired.
This program allows you to access the equity in your home and use it for a variety of purposes.